Sequans & Richardson RFPD: from module to antenna — cellular IoT connectivity made easy
- When? November 10th, 11 a.m. EST
- For whom? RF engineers, CTO’s
- Speakers: Dr. Jaume Anguera, Ph.D (Ignion), Jeremy Gosteau (Sequans)
- Language: English
Connecting IoT devices to cellular networks is more than just selecting the right carrier and the right module. Beyond the capabilities of the module, another key element is the selection of the right antenna. Sequans and Ignion have joined forces to facilitate a step-by-step selection of the antenna and tuning of the perfect RF matching circuit.
This webinar will focus on:
- The fundamentals of LTE-M and NB-IoT to make the right connectivity choice, depending on your application and on your targeted regions of deployment.
- How the Monarch 2 GM02S module addresses your connectivity needs in terms of ease of design and power consumption.
- Selecting the right antenna and matching network that fits your unique design.
- Recognizing how to obtain the best RF performance with a fully flexible and simple approach.
Register now and learn step-by-step how to optimize your IoT designs with the best RF performance.